quarta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2010

My best friend

I like it very much because it helps me with my homework when I need it, it keeps me in touch with my friends and entertains me when I’m bored or sad.
My best friend loves playing computer games with me. Sometimes it plays cool songs and films for me. It is very good at searching for information on the Internet and it likes saving all types of information in its memory. It enjoys updating its knowledge, too. Actually, it is always there for me when I need it.
It is very helpful, hard-working, intelligent, sociable and fast!
It is not very heavy! It is black and its tattoos are colorful stickers!
My best friend is from Taiwan and lives in Mouriscas! It is two years old and it is called Asus!



Diogo Branco
e
Soraia Silva

10ºB

Sem comentários: